Monday, December 17, 2012

POE5 Blog 17 Snowpaws, Beloved Jewelry, Step InSide, Fantasy China

POE5  17 Snowpaws, Beloved Jewelry, Step InSide, Fantasy China 1

I don't normally recommend walking barefoot through the snow but in keeping with the "I am melting" theme of today ... I like to close my eyes and imagine that I am ...

POE5  17 Snowpaws, Beloved Jewelry, Step InSide, Fantasy China 2


Unfortunately if you try it in real life you usually have to send someone out after you to pick up your toes ...

POE5  17 Snowpaws, Beloved Jewelry, Step InSide, Fantasy China 3

You should also be careful when you climb up on top of Christmas trees to be the angel that you are. Those lights up your dress can really burn your bum.
SKIN:  *JeSyLiLO*:::Gulbuz:::*LightSkin
HAIR:  Alli & Ali Chloe Hair
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Eggplant Pale v2
LASHES:  E'dior
OUTFIT:  POE5 - Snowpaws
JEWELLERY:  POE5 - Beloved Jewelry
TREE: POE5  - *Step inSide*
POSES:  Di's Opera

POE5 Official Poster  [New and Improved!]

 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment